Check the treads:
Car tyres wear down from time to time. Every tyre has its own lifetime and you need to make sure that tyre you are using is in its optimum life. When that time exceeds, the chance of getting trapped into a road accident increases. It is like the sole of a shoe! You can’t use the shoe once the sole has eroded. So you need to take a note of the lifetime of the tyre you are using for your case. There is a tread depth mark available in every country. You need to meet the representative from tyre companies of your locality in order to know the actual tyre tread depth mark of your country and try to follow that.
Keep your tyres align:
Suppose one of your tyres has worn down and you need to replace it with someone else. If the new tyre is not in sync with the rest three, the tyres will wear down at different times! So you need to make sure that tyres are aligned and at least you can curb down the chance of accident while driving on the roads!
Check the tyre pressure:
We all know that it is important for us to maintain a certain tyre pressure in the tyres we are using. Depending on the distance we are going to travel and the number of people travelling the pressure requirement changes. But it is important for you to make sure that there is a certain pressure exists in the tyre! The wheel and tyre companies of your locality can help you with it. He will be the best person to tell you the perfect air pressure that needs to be in the tyres.
Keep the second one:
While you are travelling to a good distance, it is important for you to keep a spare tyre for your use. You never know what happens in the car. So it is important for you to keep an extra tyre in your car. No matter how far you are travelling, if you have adequate amount of fuel in your car and an extra tyre, you can drive with a contended heart!
Rotation of tyres:
You need to make sure that the tyres wear down is in an even way. So you need to rotate your tyres on every 8000 miles. You can take help from experts for this task or can call the expert from the tyre companies for more information on this.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9449967
Step 1: Understand that any car can become something special.
The first step in making your car more fun is to have the right mindset. Many people think that their 2003 Toyota Camry is destined for a life of A-to-B commuting and that there is no way to be able to actually enjoy the driving experience. This is a common misconception and many people would be shocked to see the difference even light modifications have on the driving experience of their own car.
Step 2: Research your car
If you don’t already know all of the features your car has, look through your owner’s manual or do a Google search and find out what type of engine, suspension setup, and wheels/tires came with the car from the factory. This allows you to have a greater understanding what is and isn’t possible when it comes to modifying your car.
Step 3: Lose Weight.
Reducing weight is truly a win-win as virtually everything from a driving perspective is improved. The simplest way to reduce weight involves exactly what you think, taking unnecessary parts off of your car. The first way to do this is to make sure that you aren’t carrying any extra baggage along with you that you will never need. Clear out your glove box, center console, and trunk and you’ll be amazed how much weight you’ll actually be removing. From there weight loss may need to come in the form of lighter replacement parts like an aluminum hood.
Step 4: Improve Handling Characteristics
By far the most important upgrade you will make to your car is upgrading your tires. As this is the only part of the car that actually makes contact with the road, choosing the right tire is crucial. Dedicated summer tires will improve grip drastically over even the best all-season tires.
Step 5: More Power
The cheapest ways to add power to your car include chip tunes and allowing your car to “breathe” easier. Chip tunes can do everything from removing the limiter on your car to adjusting the level of boost on a turbocharged engine. Allowing your car to “breathe” involves adding things like cold air intakes or installing a less-restrictive exhaust system.
Step 6: Keep Honing Your Car
Those on a budget will likely not be able to do all of these things at the same time. Modifying your car is a continuous process that almost never ends in a finished product. For those that follow these instructions, you will gain a better understanding of how cars work and own a vehicle that is truly one-of-a-kind.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9460645
Trained and qualified drivers are very important on the roads because they have the necessary skills to drive safe and keep avoidable accidents minimal. Driving may look like a very simple thing to do, but there are so many things that need to play out for the roads to be safe enough. The driving school you choose for your driving classes can determine how qualified and ready you are for the road by the time your course is over. To be the best you must train with the best and there are qualities that every driving school should have to produce exceptional drivers.
1. Fully equipped facility – This is one of the most important qualities of a driving school because without the necessary materials, it would be impossible to complete the course and tests. A good driving school should be up to date with the latest technology and have the relevant training materials. It should also have a designated area where learners can navigate as they practice what has been taught in class.
2. Professional instructors – It is one thing to have all materials needed for the classes and quite another not to have qualified instructors to guide the learners through. A good driving school is one that has a combination of good facilities and professional instructors. The instructors should focus more on an engaging learning process so they students have a sense of responsibility in getting the knowledge that they need to become excellent drivers.
3. Comprehensive driving lessons – The best driving lessons should touch on theory, skills training and proper practical driving test. Theory tests help learners assess knowledge of lessons taught and help the instructors analyze everything before going to the next stage. Skills training is also very important because it gives the learners a chance to hone their skills, especially when it comes to driving maneuvers; it prepares them for the actual driving test that will fetch successful learners their licenses. With the comprehensive lessons, by the time leaners get to practical driving test, they are ready and confident and have increased chances of being successful.
4. Flexible lesson timings – Leaners are not always available all at the same time and it is up to the driving schools to create lesson schedules that match with the students’ availability. Good driving schools create slots in different times during the day so that all interested learners are able to learn when it is most convenient for them. Flexible lessons and a team of instructors ensure that no learner has to wait too long before completing their driving courses.
5. Reasonable pricing – Top notch driving lessons do not always translate into high prices. Whereas it is not expected that a good driving school with the right materials will offer very cheap driving lessons, the pricing for the same should be nominal so that all interested learners can benefit from the services offered. There are various factors that can affect the pricing for the lessons, but you should ensure that you get the most reasonable rates.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9473620